This invisible saboteur is in your house…
There is one very powerful daily stress on your physical body that is probably keeping you wound up, over-energised and out of balance. Can you guess what it is?
And this invisible saboteur is probably frustrating your attempts to create inner calm.
For the last few weeks I’ve been sharing various ways you can reconnect with a feeling of peace within, this time I want to take a different angle.
Today I’d like to bring your awareness to one of the causes of unease in your body – electromagnetic pollution.
Every day you are bathed in invisible frequencies that are foreign to your body from wifi and phone towers etc, which create considerable stress and electromagnetic imbalances within your system.
It’s not something any of us can escape easily, as we become a society reliant on our wireless devices. Night and day we are exposed to these unsettling frequencies.
The result of regular exposure can be a feeling of uneasiness and general tiredness, foggy thinking, anxiety and physical symptoms such as tics (twitching of your eyelids, legs etc), waking up with a start and generally feeling switched off, to name a few.
Your body is an electromagnetic system and the constant push and pull is a cause of feeling unsettled both physically and emotionally. When your physical body comes back to balance, so your emotional self will be able to follow its lead.
So I thought I’d share some practical ways you can bring your electromagnetic field back to balance, and create the conditions for inner peace to follow.
7 Easy Ways to Rebalance And Reboot Your System
Do all or some of these, as you feel guided, and repeat regularly;
1. Take off your shoes and walk on the grass, preferably while the grass is wet with dew or after rain. Walk barefoot near the water or at the beach. Being barefoot transfers free electrons and is essentially earthing your body.
2. Balance your front and back brain – put one hand over your forehead and the other hand holding the back of your head under the bump. Hold for a minute or until you yawn or sigh or cry or just feel clearer. This will balance your emotional stress, releasing anything you’ve been anxious about and reconnecting your front, middle and back brains.
3. Run your fingers through your hair over your scalp from the front to the back. Repeat several times. After each time shake the energy off your hands.
4. Drink more water. We are an electromagnetic system and water conducts electricity, so we need to be fully hydrated to function at 100%.
5. Hold a crystal (Quartz Crystal as first choice, but choose whatever you feel drawn to) and hold until you sense a clearing of the static and a recalibration of your electromagnetic balance.
6. Hookups – to rebalance your brain and calm your mind and body. See the pic above (put your left leg over your right, then left arm over right clasping the hands together before bringing them up inside and up under the chin. Hold this for a minute or until you feel your body relaxing. Then put the fingertips together, notice the energy flowing through! Hold that for another Minute.) You can do it sitting down just as easily.
7. Rub the earthing point on the bottom of each foot – just below the little “v” in the middle of your upper foot. See the image above. The K stands for Kidney point in Chinese medicine and this is where the acupuncture point for the kidney meridian begins…this point is the major grounding point for the whole body.
What are your thoughts? Did this resonate for you?
Coming up soon, I’ve got a brand new freebie I’ve developed for you – a creative way to find peace in your coffee break! It’s a heap of fun and it’s going to get you inspired to be creative!
PS: Want more free videos, tips and great content about developing your intuition, connecting with your guides and discovering your soul purpose? Sign up here
Join me on Facebook here.